Artemis Health Institute (AHI), at Gurgaon is a NABH Accredited, 300bed tertiary care superspecialty flagship hospital established by Artemis Health Sciences (AHS) a healthcare venture launched by the promoters of the Apollo Tyres Group. Artemis aims at creating an integrated worldclass healthcare system by leveraging the best medical practices backed by cuttingedge technology. The superspecialties chosen by Artemis as its area of focus include Cardiovascular (Heart), Oncology (Cancer), Orthopedics & Joint Replacements, Neurosciences and Bariatric & Minimally Invasive Surgery in addition to host of other specialties.
The services offered by Artemis encompass comprehensive medical solutions including consulting, diagnostics and therapy. For the benefit of its patients, the Institute also runs specialised programmes like Artemis Restore, Well Woman Programmes, and specialised clinics like Breast Clinic, Pain Clinic, Artemis Heart Club, Asthma Care Clinic, Skin Clinic, Knee & Shoulder Clinic, Ayurveda Clinic and Epilepsy Clinic amongst others
The facility at Gurgaon is designed and constructed in strict accordance with International guidelines. Spread across a total area of 525,000 square feet (when completely built), the facility focuses on offering patients technologybacked worldclass healthcare delivered by leading medical professionals and certified by international medical bodies. Eventually, this stateoftheart, multispecialty, tertiary care hospital will accommodate 550 beds to fulfill the ever growing need for high quality patient care. Additionally, Artemis follows patientcentric processes conforming to International Patient Protocols, thereby establishing new standards of service and care
The institution is equipped with the latest technology in preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, along with the highest levels of inpatient monitoring, and a paperless and filmless Hospital Information System
- ARTEMIS ALREADY HAS MANY FIRSTS TO ITS CREDIT, BEING THE FIRST INSTALLATION IN INDIA TO OFFER
- Intelligent critical patient monitoring system with clinical decision support application backed by portal imaging technology
- Filmless and paperless environment (seamless integration with the Hospital Information System)
- An endovascular suite inside an operating room, which will allow endovascular surgery and catheterbased procedures along with hybrid surgery in the composite unit
- Functional MRI Scanning using NonContrast Imaging for Cancers (DWIBS)
- MRIPET fusion technology
- First Hospital in the country to install state of the art Image Guided Radiation Therapy for Cancer Treatment.
- 3D dynamic road mapping for reconstructive imaging
- First & the only centre in Haryana, which is licensed and government approved for conducting Renal Transplant Surgeries
- Fertility Preservation Services for Cancer Patients.
- First In Vitro Fertilisation & Assisted Reproductive Technique centre in India