Hospital Designation: Consultant In-charge Unit 2 (Medical Oncology)
Medical Oncologist/Cancer Specialist
Dr. Vikas Goswami (M.D.-Internal Medicine, D.N.B-Medical Oncology, ECMO) is a well-known Senior Consultant in medical oncology in the DelhiNCR Region. He has completed his MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in the year 2004.
- He has been actively participating in conferences and medical seminars of the country and abroad on Cancer, Oncology and Benefits of Modern Medicine.
- A number of publications and presentations have been made on his achievements in the field of Oncology.
- D.N.B (Medical Oncology) completed in 2013 from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi
- MD (Internal Medicine) completed in 2008 from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- ECMO completed in 2012 from European Society Of Medical Oncology(Europe)
- M.B.B.S completed in 2004 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Worked at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Center from 2010-2013.
- Joined AIMS in May 2013.
- At our center we treat about 50-60 national and international patients every day with conventional and high degree chemotherapy for both solid and hematological malignancies.
- Solid malignancies esp. lung, breast and G.I. cancers.
- Hematological malignancies like lymphoma and multiple myeloma
Presentations and Publications
- To study the efficacy and tolerability of cetuximab based chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer in a tertiary care hospital in India—RGCON 2013 New Delhi-2nd PRIZE
- Treatment of MDS with hypomethylating agents: Experience of a tertiary care cancer centre—ISMPO 2012 Vizag—3rd PRIZE
- Small Cell Cancer of Gall Bladder – A case series—ISMPO 2012, Vizag
- Synchronous Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma (NOS) of the Mid-oesophagus and Stomach –Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer September 2012, Volume 43, Issue 1 Supplement, pg 217-220
- To study the efficacy and tolerability of PACS-01 protocol based chemotherapy in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer patients at a tertiary care hospital in India—ACOS 2012, Seoul, Korea
- NK1 Receptor Antagonist Aprepitant use for the control of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) ISMPO-2011, Bhubaneshwar.
- To study the efficacy and tolerability of Ixabepilone and capecitabine based chemotherapy as second line therapy in metastatic breast cancer patients at a tertiary care hospital in India –ISMPO 2011, Bhubaneshwar