Hospital Designation: Consultant In (Gynaecology)
Gynecologist/Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist
Dr. Shweta Goswami (MBBS, MD / MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FNB (Reproductive Medicine) is a highly experienced IVF Consultant and Infertility specialist in the DelhiNCR region of India.
She has completed her MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in the year 1998.She is an acclaimed gynecologist-cum-infertility specialist of India having vast expertise in IVF, ICSI, Donor egg IVF, surrogacy, surgical sperm collection, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, male infertility, sexual dysfunction, endometriosis, recurrent miscarriages, donor sperm IUI and IVF, embryo freezing with 6 years of extensive experience.
- Her research papers and articles on IVF and reproductive issues with women have been published in multiple research journals and national/international publications worldwide.
- She has also conducted and taken part in various national conferences and workshops for sharing her gynecological knowledge for helping infertile couples all over India who had lost hope of experiencing the joy of becoming parents.
- She has further super-specialized in the field of reproductive medicine, Infertility & IVF by undergoing a vigorous 2-year training and post-doctoral fellowship in infertility from the National Board of Examinations under Dr. B.N.Chakravarty, the pioneer of IVF in India, with only a handful of doctors in India holding such an acclaim.
- MBBS completed in 1998 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MD / MSObstetrics& Gynaecology completed in 2004 from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- FNB (Reproductive Medicine), completed in 2011 from the Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata
- Presently working at Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon
- Worked as IVF Consultant at The Bournhall International India Limited, Gurgaon
- Worked as Senior Resident / Registrar, Obstetrics & Gynecology at Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- Worked as a Junior Resident, Obstetrics & Gynecology at Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- IVF, ICSI, Infertility, Recurrent Miscarriages
- Donor Egg IVF, Surrogacy, Micro TESE, Surgical Sperm Collection (TESA), Frozen Embryo Transfer, Embryo Freezing, Blastocyst culture
- PESA, IUI
- Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy
- Male Infertility, Sexual Dysfunction, Tubal blockage, Oligospermia/Low sperm count/Azoospermia, Donor sperm IUI and IVF
- Management of PCOS, Endometriosis
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Part 1
Presentations And Publications
- Research: Correlation of Meiotic Spindle characteristics & ROS levels in follicular fluid of women undergoing IVF-ET & their correlation with IVF-ET outcome, Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata
- Research: Determinants of Reproductive Morbidities among women – a hospital and PHC based study, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- Publication: Enter Hysteroscopy, Exit D&C, DMA News Bulletin
- Publication: Authored chapter on `Frequently asked questions` in the book, Manual of Gynaecology
- Publication: A Study of Reproductive Morbidities among Women reporting to Primary and Tertiary Care Centers in and around Delhi, Int J Health Res
- Publication: Insulin resistance, homocysteine & pregnancy loss in polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): are they related?
- Publication: Efficacy of letrozole-gonadotropin, clomiphene-gonadotropin and only gonadotropin in clomiphene and letrozole resistant PCOS women undergoing IUI
- Publication: Abnormal pinopode and cytokine expression affecting endometrial receptivity in idiopathic recurrent spontaneous miscarriage
- Publication: Efficacy of GnRH agonist Vs hCG as ovulation trigger in IUI cycle: a prospective randomized study