Online Medical Consultation
Welcome to Online Medical Consultation platform powered by NewLife Medical Assistance, an innovative platform of online Indian medical specialist consultation. We are delivering a system that enables international patients who are unhappy/unsatisfied with their treating doctors and ongoing treatment so far back home to avail a second medical opinion. This platform will connect patients from all around the globe with our vast network of specialist doctors on our panel for online medical consultation and prescription medicines can be supplied to your home.
Are you unhappy with your Doctor/ Treatment?
Do you want to consult to a specialist MD for your Medical Treatment?
Do you require a consultation sitting back at home?
How it works
The idea behind this platform is to build a trusted environment where patients can take Medical Consultation from Indian super specialty doctors as well as Opinion of their local specialists without travelling to India, and at the comfort of their cities with the help of Video/tele Conference, discuss their ailments, symptoms, history of ailment, previous consultations results etc with Indian specialist doctors along with your local doctors and they together can discuss the best possible plan of treatment for your illness. This sort of interaction with doctors will help the patient understand about the modalities of the treatment and the ailment itself.
Upload your previous consultation papers/medical documents/ films etc.
- Upload your medical reports or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make the Online Payment for consultation
- Schedule your appointment with a Specialist MD & get every health query answered
Get the consultation
- Video consultations using your Computer at your preferred timings.
- The line up of doctors on our panel are highly experienced and skilled specialists who are practicing with India’s most reputed healthcare facilities throughout India.
- Post consultation the prescribed drugs and medicines will be dispatched from India via courier at patient’s doorstep.
- Routine follow up if required will be conducted as per the availability of the doctor and patient.